In order to sell your tours in our sales channels we need to have a contract with you on Bókun so we can connect with your account in the platform. Once this is setup, you just need you to have an account in Toristy and also accept the T&C in our system.
If at any point you have any question or need help with this procedure please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Create contract in Bókun to sell in Toristy
1. At the top navigation menu, go to Contracts and click on Contract terms.
2. On the top right, click Add
3. On the Terms tab (the one by default):
- Add the Title
- Set the commissions agreed with Toristy
4. On the Product selection tab, just select by checking the products you want us to resell. When you Save, the contract terms is created.
Send proposal to Toristy
Now that the contract is created, you need to send us the proposal so we can accept it. For doing so follow these steps:
1. At the top navigation menu, go to Contracts and click on Marketplace.
2. Search for Toristy and then on the information card, click on + Add as reseller.
3. At the contract terms, from the drop-down menu select the contract you created previously. Then just write a comment in order to be able to click on the Send proposal button and for instance send the proposal to us.
DONE, that was easy! We will review the contract and get in contact with you directly.
Any question or additional help, please contact us: email@example.com